Professional Selling Masterclass
There are no open sections for this class.
Please login or create a new profile to be notified when a new section becomes available.
This course elevates your sales skills to become certified as a Master Professional Salesperson. The Walter P. Brown Center for Sales Excellence at Idaho State University SuccessWorks present five “flex-scheduling*” interactive, in-person workshops where you’ll learn from the nations’ most successful sales experts how to:
- Double Sales faster with no stress…even in a downturn
- Influence decisions thru high-trust selling
- Master the Art of the Customer Conversation
- Raise prices without losing customers
- Apply the science of emotional intelligence to inspire prospects to close themselves
- Move through a No to get to Yes
- Sell value…Win more deals at higher prices
- Understand the “buyer brain” to unlock the ability to win competitive selling environments
- Use a proven system that engages people; no pressure…no boring sales presentations
Enrollment Includes 36 hours of training, coaching, materials & graduates’ Lifetime Access to future sales training.
Salesperson Enrollment (Per Person)
Qty. 1-4 $2,100
Qty: 5-9 $1,837
Qty. 10+ $1,575
Over 4 enrollments, please call ISU CEWT for quantity discount at (208) 282-3372.
Note: Business owners may attend the Two-Day Boot Camp at no charge to create strategic alignment with their sales teams. One sales manger seat included with each 5 paid sales enrollments
*Flex-Scheduling allows enrollees to attend sessions over a variety of offered dates.